We invite you to join us every six months (online or via phone at the moment) to chat about our latest plans and share you ideas and suggestions. Follow the link below to find out more about the next meeting and how you can join.
Got something you want to share and there's no meetings coming up soon?
We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email - email@example.com
- Thu, 31 OctSignpost Stockport For Carers
- Sun, 27 OctPlant Shop (Sale not Stockport)
- Fri, 25 OctLocation is TBD25 Oct 2019, 13:00 – 15:00Location is TBDWith the help of Re:Dish Community Champions, Plastic Shed will be showing you how to turn old plastic packaging into nice, new wallets and purses! It’s free and everyone is welcome but spaces are limited. Contact Gemma at Re: Dish to book a space. We will be at North Reddish Park Pavilion.
- Sat, 12 OctSignpost Stockport For Carers12 Oct 2019, 13:00 – 15:00Signpost Stockport For Carers, The Heatons Centre, Thornfield Rd, Stockport SK4 3LD, UKCome along and help us turn a whole load of plastic waste into something useful again. We'll be showing you a few different recycling and up-cycling techniques including how to safely shred, melt and mould hard plastic into something useful again. It's free and everyone is welcome.
- Fri, 16 AugRose Walker Community Centre
- Sat, 10 AugSadler's Yard10 Aug 2019, 12:00 – 19:00Sadler's Yard, Redfern Street, Manchester M60 0AB, UKWe'll be demonstrating how to make sheets of recycled plastic from HDPE bottle lids. We'll be working alongside loads of other great makers and doers such as Pecha Kucha Manchester, Found Fiction and Standard Practice. It's free and fun for everyone.
- Sun, 14 JulTandem Coffee House